- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,500)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,640)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,237)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,404)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (292,086)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,854)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,749)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,518)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,689)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Murder Cover-Up: Body of First Black Female Muslim Judge Found Floating In River Under Suspicious Circumstances
SMH….We had to throw “Murder Cover-Up” and “Suspicious Circumstances” in our title because the police and mainstream media who have been reporting this story won’t! Sheila Abdus-Salaam, the first-ever female Muslim judge in U.S. history and the first African-American woman to serve on New York’s highest court, was found dead Wednesday on the bank of the Hudson River. Check out the rest of this infuriating story below…
Abdus-Salaam, 65, was discovered floating fully clothed on the Manhattan side of the river, by the Henry Hudson Parkway near W. 132nd St. — just a mile from her central Harlem home, just before 2 p.m.
Her husband, who reported her missing Tuesday morning, was brought in to identify the body, sources said.
Police sources said there were no signs of obvious trauma or injuries indicating foul play.
Abdus-Salaam, who made history as the country’s first female Muslim judge, was nominated in 2013 to serve as an associate judge on the state Court of Appeals by Gov. Cuomo.
“As the first African-American woman to be appointed to the state’s Court of Appeals, she was a pioneer,” Cuomo said in a statement Wednesday. “Through her writings, her wisdom and her unshakable moral compass, she was a force for good whose legacy will be felt for years to come.
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death and the investigation is ongoing, police said. – via nydailynews
SMDH….This situation reeks of some type of foul play and we’re not buying anything about this story! Why would a well-respected, respected and accomplished woman like this suddenly decide to just kill herself? The fact that she is the first, black Muslim judge is more than enough motivation for any Trump-inspired psycho racist to off her, ESPECIALLY in our current cultural climate. This sounds like a Sandra Bland type of cover up all over again. Even though mainstream media has virtually ignored this case, we’ll make sure to keep you updated on the medical examiner’s determination. What do YOU think about it?
Powered by Facebook Comments