- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,621)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,799)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,626)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,545)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,988)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,876)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,051)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,842)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,338)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Nas’ Daughter Destiny Launches Her Own Lip Gloss Line ‘Lipmatic’
Nas’ daughter Destiny showed her entreprenurial spirit with a new line of lip gloss that just launched with a name dedicated to her father classic Illmatic album. Check out the details below…
In 2012, Nas released a Grammy-nominated single entitled “Daughters” inspired by an incident in which his then 17 year-old daughter, Destiny Jones, Instagramed a box of condoms. The episode caused the legendary Queensbridge, New York, emcee to openly reevaluate his parenting technique. In the song, he rapped that he wanted to see her “dream up” and strive for more.
Turns out she was listening.
Destiny recently launched a line of lip gloss called “Lipmatic,” a homage to her dad’s classic 1994 debut album, Illmatic. The line goes a step further by naming the various colors available after individual tracks from the album such as “Life’s A Peach,” “P.L.U.M. State of Mind,”and “Cherry Love.”
Nas, of course, couldn’t be more proud of his daughter as he recently gushed about her achievement and spread the word on Instagram.
“It’s so ILL to see @LipMatic launch. Scoop that up! Made for beautiful lips everywhere,” proclaimed the rapper. “Created by my very own Princess Destiny. It’s great to watch her plans unfold! #lipmatic”
“Lipmatic” is currently available at Karmaloop.com. – Via RollingOut
Good for her! Check out Nas’ ode to Destiny entitled ‘Daughters’ below…
Powered by Facebook Comments