- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,621)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,799)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,626)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,545)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,988)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,876)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,051)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,842)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,338)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Nas & Nore Finally End Their 14-Year-Long Beef!
You might remember the infamous Summer Jam of ’02 when Nas blacked out on Power 105.1 after he was told he couldn’t go on stage to hang a doll with a doll resembling Jay Z during their heated beef. While on the radio dissing Jay, Nas also threw some random shots at his Lefrak homie Nore telling him that he needed to step his rap game up. Wordondastreet is that when Nore and Nas finally bumped heads, Nore allegedly cracked Nas over the head with a flower pot! Even though Nore always seemed apologetic about the incident when asked about it in interviews, the two have reportedly never spoken or seen eachother since then – that is, until this past weekend! Check out the rest of the details below…
Everyone came out to LIV in Miami to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Nas’ “Illmatic.” The two met face to face, and Nas even asked his fellow Queens native to join him on stage and perform. Check out a few pictures of the event below…
Those are 2 legendary Queens emcees right there so it’s good to see them end their beef!
Powered by Facebook Comments