- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,396)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,359,472)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,500)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,456)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,912)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,711)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,027)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,825)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,238)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
New Drug Called “Gray Death” Is Killing Users After 1 Dose & 10K Times More Potent Than Morphine [VIDEO]
If you thought the rise of pharmaceutical drugs on the rise was a scary thing, there’s a new drug hitting the streets called “Gray Death” that is so potent that a person can overdose just by touching it! Users are dying after just one dose of this deadly cocktail and police are warning addicts to beware! Check out the details below…
Knoxville police are keeping their eyes out for a dangerous and deadly drug. It looks like a chunk of concrete, can kill with one dose, and is being called ‘Gray Death.’
So far, it’s been found in Ohio, Georgia, and Kentucky, which are all states connected to Tennessee by an interstate.
According to reports, the drug is 10,000 times more potent than morphine, 100 times more powerful than fentanyl, and includes an elephant tranquilizer called Carfentanil.
That tranquilizer showed up in Tennessee for the first time this year. Since then, it’s been found in five separate cases, including one in East Tennessee.
Knoxville Police Chief David Rausch said he is concerned about the new drug concoction.
“It’s just another leg in this ongoing battle. We’re seeing all these derivatives of fentanyl, and now we’re seeing this,” said Rausch. “There’s chemical compounds in this that are very dangerous.”
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging local law enforcement to handle opioid evidence differently because of Carfentanil. A person can overdose just by touching the tranquilizer. TBI officials are asking lab workers to double bag all evidence that could contain the drug. – via khou
SMH…That’s crazy! It wouldn’t even make sense for a drug dealer to sell this. If you’re careful enough to not accidentally touch it, you still have to worry itkilling your customers. This is a crazy world we’re living in when people are literally killing themselves for a high! What do YOU think about this crazy drug?
Powered by Facebook Comments