- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,638)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,725)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,312)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (552,201)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,036)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,388)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Again?! Newly Released Video Shows Cops Shooting 12-Year-Old Boy 2 Seconds After Arriving On Scene [VIDEO
SMFH…as if we weren’t dealing with enough of this already?! Authorities released footage this afternoon of a Cleveland police officer shooting 12-year-old Tamir Rice in a park this weekend just two seconds after arriving on the scene!? Rice was carrying a BB gun at the time but Ohio is an open-carry state for guns and even the person who called 911 to report Tamir told the operator it was “probably fake” so the cops reaction makes even less sense? Check out the footage below…
Authorities released video this afternoon of a police officer fatally shooting 12-year-old Tamir Rice this weekend in a Cleveland park. In the video, you can see police opening fire at Rice, who was carrying an airsoft gun, within two seconds of arriving on the scene.
The shooting took place Saturday afternoon at Cudell Recreation Center. Apparently, a concerned citizen spotted Rice with the toy and called 911.
“The guy keeps pulling it out,” the 911 caller said, according to WKYC. “It’s probably fake, but you know what, he’s scaring the (expletive) out of (inaudible). … He’s sitting on the swing right now, but he keeps pulling it in and out of his pants and pointing it at people. Probably a juvenile, you know? … I don’t know if it’s real or not, you know?”
Officers claim they asked Rice to put his hands up and he didn’t comply. In the video above, the police car comes to a stop at 0:19, and by 0:21 the boy is already doubled over and falling to the ground, mortally wounded. Rice was rushed to the hospital, where he died Sunday morning.
Yesterday, Rice’s family released a statement: “We feel the actions of the patrol officer who took our son’s life must be made public. It is our prayer and request for citizens in the City of Cleveland and throughout Northeast Ohio to remain calm at this time. We ask for the public to demonstrate peacefully.” – Via Gawker
Now that was not very smart of him to be waving a bb gun around even though Ohio is an open-carry state but the way they rolled their police car up to him so close is a huge indication that they were intent on shooting him from the beginning!They were so anxious to get to him, they ignored the sidewalk and drove up to within feet of him on the grass?! There has got to be something done about these out-of-control trigger-happy cops that seem to have been more emboldened to shoot black teens every day? That’s what happens when you let
assholes like Zimmerman get away with murder!
Powered by Facebook Comments