- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,267)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,203)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,722)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,150)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,717)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,055)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,903)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,975)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
NFL Execs Reportedly Pushing for Colin Kaepernick’s Removal from the NFL: “F— That Guy, He’s a Traitor”
NFL executives are reportedly very upset about San Franciso 49er Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest and collectively pushing for his removal from the NFL. Check out the details below…
“I don’t want him anywhere near my team,” one front office executive said. “He’s a traitor.”
He wasn’t alone in the anger directed toward Kaepernick. In interviews with seven team executives, each said he didn’t want Kaepernick on his team
All seven estimated 90 to 95 percent of NFL front offices felt the same way they did. One executive said he hasn’t seen this much collective dislike among front office members regarding a player since Rae Carruth. Remember Rae Carruth? He’s still in prison for the plot to murder his pregnant girlfriend.
“He has no respect for our country,” one team executive said. “F–k that guy.”
Another said that if an owner asked him to sign Kaepernick, he would consider resigning, rather than do it.
There could be some executives who have no issue with Kaepernick, but I doubt there are many. Each executive said he believes Kaepernick will likely get released by the 49ers—and never play in the NFL again. – via bleacherreport
SMH…what happened to free speech in this country? These execs really think these are slavery days and that their paid slaves should just be happy to be here and shut up and play football. If Kaepernick ends up being removed from the NFL for simply stating what a large amount of Americans are feeling, then those same Americans should support Kaepernick and boycott the NFL. Missing a few football games is a fraction of the sacrifice Kaepernick took risking his entire career for the cause. Let’s see how many armchair revolutionaries stand up for once and put their money where their mouth is like Kaepernick did.
Powered by Facebook Comments