- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,959)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,907)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,493)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,443)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (293,384)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,855)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,752)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (227,247)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,744)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
NFL Player Ray Rice & His Wife Arrested After He Knocked Her Unconscious
What was being described as a “minor altercation” by Rice’s lawyer, might not have been as minor as he claims. Witnesses are saying that Rice knocked his wife unconscious after she spit on him. Check out the details below…
Atlantic City police aren’t returning calls on the matter right now and the casino declined to comment on the incident. According to our tipster, though, word at the Revel early Saturday morning was that a woman—presumably the fiancée—had spit on Rice and that in retaliation, he uppercut her, knocking her completely unconscious.
The police report has come out and it claims that both Rice and his Fiancee Janay Palmer hit each other.
On Saturday February 15, 2014 at 2:51am Atlantic City Police responded to Revel Casino for a domestic dispute. Uniformed Officer Cuong Sam and Officer Bryon Hargis met Revel Security at the porte-cochere and were escorted to both parties involved in the incident. The male and female involved were identified as Raymell Rice and Janay A. Palmer. After reviewing surveillance footage it appeared both parties were involved in a physical altercation. The complaint summons indicates that both Rich [sic] and Palmer struck each other with their hands. The responding officer signed a simple assault complaint against both Rice and Palmer.
Palmer and Rice refused medical attention.
Two additional witnesses one via Twitter and one via Deadspin back up the original story that Rice KOed his fiancee.
This tweet happened before the arrest.
“@RayRice27 why you knocking your girl out in Club???”
And here is the quote from the Deadspin witness.
A witness who saw the altercation at Revel claimed that Rice hit Palmer “like he punched a guy, knocked down and dragged her out of the elevator by his feet” before security arrived. The witness characterized the dispute as more than a “minor incident.”
So, either the police are downplaying what happened or three separate witnesses are exaggerating, you make the call. – Via BlackSportsOnline
Powered by Facebook Comments