- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,638)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,725)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,312)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (552,182)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,036)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,388)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Nicki Minaj Claps Back at Remy Ma On “No Frauds” & Allegedly Gets Nas To Pull “Shether” from Soundcloud [AUDIO]
Nicki Minaj finally responded to Remy Ma on a newly released reunion track which she dropped late Wednesday night called “No Frauds” featuring her estranged Young Money label mates Drake and Lil Wayne. In it, she accuses Remy of using her husband Papoose as a ghostwriter, shooting her friend over $1000, leaving her son behind while she went to jail, failing to get a Jay Z feature, getting plastic surgery and much more. Lil Wayne and Drake rapped after but made no mention of Remy’s name. Wordondastreet is that Nicki also put a call in to Nas, who owns the publishing to the original “Ether”, to get Remy’s version pulled from Soundcloud. Nas allegedly “left the song up on iTunes so that he can make a BAG off of it. But he’s basically banned Remy from performing the song live.” Check out the lyrics to Nicki’s clap back and some of the details about Nas’ role in this below and let us know what you think?
You can’t be Pablo if your work ain’t sellin’
What the f*ck is this b*tch inhalin’?
I would’ve helped you off that pit you fell in
I am the generous Queen! Ask Ms. Ellen
Tried to drop “Another One”, you was itchin’ to scrap
You exposed your ghostwriter, now you wish you were scrapped
Heard your p*ssy on “Yuck,” I guess you needed a pap
What type of bum b*tch shoot a friend over a rack?
What time of mother leave her one son over a stack?
Lil biddy down basic b*tch thinkin’ she back
Back to back, oh you mean, back to wack?
“Back to Back”? Me and Drizzy laughed at that
They say numbers don’t matter
But when they discussin’ the kings
They turn around and say Lebron ain’t got 6 rings
I never signed a 360, b*tch you wild dumb
That’s why Jay ain’t clear his verse for your album
Shanaynay, you a fraud committin’ perjury
I got before and after pictures of your surgery
Here’s the scoop on the role allegedly Nas played in this…
Nicki called up Nas, and Nas shut it down. He controls all the publishing for Ether.
Nas ain’t dumb, he left the song up on iTunes so that he can make a BAG off of it. But he’s basically banned Remy from performing the song live.
That’s why you don’t see her doing it at concerts, and why she didn’t do it on Wendy. Nas shut it down.
Look at how Remy is trying to back track and apologize for making the song. That’s not out of the goodness of her heart. It’s because legally she can never sing the song again.- via aceshowbiz
The plot thickens! What do YOU think about Nicki’s response? Was it trash or hot? What about Nas shutting the song down? Was he wrong to do that? Let us know!
Powered by Facebook Comments