- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,659,929)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,355,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,525)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,111)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,682)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (295,875)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,897)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,788)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,483)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Nicki Minaj’s Ex Safari Says Remy Ma’s Diss Was “The Most Disrespectful Song I’ve Heard In My Life” & That He’s Not Going To Help Nicki Clap Back
Nicki Minaj’s ex-fiancé/ghostwriter/producer, Safaree Samuels, is finally speaking out about the epic diss track Remy Ma released this weekend which many say put the nail in Nicki’s hip hop credibility coffin. Safaree said that Remy Ma’s diss track was one of the “most disrespectful” that he had ever heard, but that didn’t mean he was going to give Minaj any support! Check it out below….
“I ain’t gonna lie, credibility wise… it’s just a very disrespectful record,” he told TMZ, adding, “It’s probably the most disrespectful record I’ve ever heard in my life.”
He’s not sure Minaj can come back from the diss, either.
“What can you even say?” he asked. “There’s really not much.”
When asked if he would help Minaj write a response, he laughed. “I don’t get caught up in the whole female beef thing,” he said. “Imma just try to, you know, mind my business as much as possible.” – via thegrio
Lol…Safaree is probably enjoying every moment of this with his feet kicked up and some popcorn. Wordondastreet is that Nicki isn’t planning on responding to Remy because even though “she could destroy her”, she doesn’t want to “give the broke bi**ch any light”. We’re calling bulls**t on that though. Nicki’s not going to respond because she can’t. Remy is a beast with the battling and destroyed her to the point that there is nothing she can say, like Safaree said. Nicki had a lot of tough talk for Myley Cyrus and Mariah Carey but she knows she doesn’t want it with Remy. What do YOU think about Nickis’ lack of response for Remy Ma’s diss track?
Powered by Facebook Comments