- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,343)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,233)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,733)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,153)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,718)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,073)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,906)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,986)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
NYPD Cop Receives Only 3 Years In Prison for Repeatedly Raping 13-Year-Old Girl
In more proof that penalties for police misconduct are an exasperating joke, an NYPD cop just got a slap-on-the-wrist punishment for repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl! SMH Check out the enraging details below…
Vladimir Krull, a 12-year veteran of the department assigned to the Midtown North Precinct, had also served as a Marine in Iraq.
The three ghastly attacks on the teen took place in 2013 and 2014.
The victim was the daughter of Krull’s then-girlfriend.
Bronx prosecutors said he first kissed her on the mouth in September 2013 — then proceeded to abuse her further.
The abuse escalated — and he raped the victim in her home and in his car during two separate incidents, jurors found.
Krull, 39, was also convicted of making the victim perform a sex act on him in his car in June 2014 after a father-daughter breakfast for her eighth-grade class.
A spokeswoman for Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark confirmed that Supreme Court Justice Lester Adler had sentenced Krull to just three years for each incident of abuse, which will run concurrently.
Prosecutors had asked the judge to sentence Krull to 15 years in prison — or five years for each incident — to be served consecutively.
But Krull’s attorney Roger Blank said his client maintains his innocence. Blank said he plans to appeal. – via nydailynews
SMH….this is outrageous and it’s a shame that the media is barely talking about this story. What makes this even more aggravating is that he most likely won’t even have to do the full 3 years! He can easily come home after 2 1/2 with good behavior. Our justice system is in deep need of reform when it can’t even protect children from those who sworn to “protect and serve”. What do YOU think about this case?
Powered by Facebook Comments