- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,618)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,032)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,006)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,209)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,752)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,228)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,919)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,804)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,770)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Outrage After Man Who Fatally Shot Ex-NFL Player Over Road Rage Is Released Without Charges: “I Told You Don’t F*** With Me”
Outrage is brewing after the man who fatally shot unarmed ex-Jets running back Joe McKnight over a road rage incident was released from custody early Friday without being charged. Check out the disturbing details below…
Ronald Gasser, 54, was sprung after gunning down an unarmed McKnight in a New Orleans suburb Thursday afternoon — but he’s not in the clear yet.
Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand, in a defiant news conference, said investigators were still trying to piece together the circumstances of the roadside shooting.
“Everyone should pause and reflect and recognize that a rush to judgment does not equal anything,” Normand said.
“The easiest thing for me would have been, ‘Book ‘em, Danno,’” he added. “But the fact of the matter is in trying to flesh out these details … we chose not to do that.”
Normand revealed that Gasser, contrary to a witness report, fired at McKnight, 28, from inside his vehicle.
An unnamed person had claimed that Gasser shot McKnight multiple times, then stood over his body and taunted him before firing a final shot.
Three bullet casings were in fact found inside Gasser’s blue Infiniti sedan, Normand said.
McKnight was struck in the chest, right shoulder and left hand.
A witness said that Gasser, who is white, shot McKnight, 28, more than once and at one point stood over him and said “I told you don’t f–k with me” before shooting him again. McKnight was not armed, police say, and Gasser remained at the scene after the shooting and gave his gun over to police.
Antonio Cromartie, McKnight’s former teammate with the Jets, was dismayed to learn that Gasser was released without being charged.
“I don’t get it. How in hell do you release someone who killed my brother, my friend a father a son a brother without charging him. Bull Crap,” he tweeted.
“You tell (me) how can a man murder someone go get to sleep in his bed at night,” Cromartie added. “But my brother can’t. What the hell am I to tell my nephew.” – via nydailynews
SMDH…so this guy stood over an unarmed man, shot him in point blank range while talking sh** to him and even witnesses say he was at fault…and he’s still released without charges? What does it take to get a conviction nowadays because usual evidence such as videotapes and witnesses don’t seem to cut it when comes to unarmed, black men. We’re going to have to wait and see what type of b.s. reasons they come up with to justify this situation because as of right now, this sounds like a total miscarriage of justice. We’ll keep you posted on this story as it develops.
Powered by Facebook Comments