- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,118)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,630)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,175)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,272)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,835)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,501)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,964)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,811)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,908)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Pastor Has Heart Attack In Church After Admitting To His Congregation That He Cheated On His Wife
Well, that’s one way to get out of a tense discussion. A Connecticut congregation loudly confronted their longtime pastor about cheating on his wife and in the midst of their yelling, the pastor dropped dead of a heart attack! Read the rest of the this story after the flip….
That’s what happened Sunday at the Miracle Faith World Outreach Church, according to members of the congregation and police sources.
Bishop Bobby Davis, pastor of the Harriet Street church since its founding in 1967, was pronounced dead at Bridgeport Hospital.
“After the service on Sunday the bishop’s family asked us to remain in the church and the bishop confessed to us something that happened long ago,” said Judy Stovall, an elder at the church. “He wanted to come clean with all of us. He wanted to ask our forgiveness.”
Members of the congregation were very vocal with Davis just before he passed out, but they were shouting support for him, Stovall said.
“We were shouting, `We forgive you, we love you,’ but the stress of all of it — he had a heart attack,” Stovall said. “I held his head as he lay on the floor,” she said, her voice cracking with emotion. “Our congregation is hurting now.”
The cause of death is pending further review, according to the Office of the State Medical Examiner.
Davis founded the church with his wife, Christine. The couple, of Monroe, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last June. – Via CTPost
Powered by Facebook Comments