- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,118)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,630)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,175)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,272)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,835)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,501)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,964)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,811)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,908)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Pregnant 19-Year-Old Model Killed While Posing for Photo Shoot On Train Tracks
Some sad news to report as it has been confirmed that a pregnant 19-year-old Texas woman was fatally struck by a train while having photos taken of her on the tracks in a bid to launch her modeling career. Check out the details below…
Fredzania Thompson attended Blinn College in Bryan but wanted to put her education on hold to begin modeling, her mother told the Eagle.
“That’s definitely what she wanted to do,” Hakamie Stevenson told the newspaper. “It’s what she had started to do the day she was deceased.”
Thompson was standing between two sets of tracks Friday in Navasota when a BNSF Railway train approached, according to the paper. She moved out of the way, but was apparently unaware that a Union Pacific train was coming in the opposite direction.
The teen passed away from her injuries on her way to the hospital, according to the newspaper.
Fredzania can be seen smiling in a photo taken on the tracks taken just before the accident. – via nydailynews
SMH….that’s sad. I never understood these types of stories about people getting hit by trains. How is that two people, the model and the photographer, were not able to hear a train coming? They’re not exactly quiet machinery and you know exactly where they’re going to go. Either way, R.I.P. to the young lady involved in this tragedy.
Powered by Facebook Comments