- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,659,768)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,355,358)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,434)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,082)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,655)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (295,783)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,890)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,788)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,186)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Crazy Girlfriend Ends College Football Star’s Career By Pouring Boiling Water Over Him Because He Didn’t Pay Her Enough Attention
SMH…this is crazy. The college career of FIU senior tight end Jonnu Smith, the team’s premier offensive player over his four seasons and easily the Panthers’ best 2017 NFL Draft prospect, ended on Halloween when his girlfriend doused him with boiling water. Check out the details below…
According to the arrest affidavit, Smith suffered severe burns on his head, neck, back, a shoulder and an arm.
Miami Gardens resident Mary Gaspar, five months pregnant with Smith’s child, was charged with aggravated battery. Gaspar entered a not guilty plea. She’s been released on a pretrial release order.
The early 2017 NFL Draft projections have Smith as a late-round pick or undrafted free agent. He made the midseason John Mackey Award (best college tight end) watch list in 2014 and 2015, and the preseason Mackey Award watch list in 2015 and 2016.
According to the arrest affidavit, Gaspar gave this account at Florida International University police headquarters:
The two argued through the day over the attention Smith was paying to her and their relationship. While in Smith’s dorm room and “feeling extremely emotional and stressed,” she told police, she boiled a pot of water. Then, she walked over to Smith and poured it on him.
When Smith didn’t react strongly enough for her, she started hitting him with her open hands, she told police. – via miamiherald
SMH….. She just ruined 3 lives with her actions and the financial stability of her child now that her child’s father can’t earn a professional football player’s salary. She should be thrown in jail and her child should be taken away from her. We understand how being pregnant can affect a woman’s emotions but this is beyond crazy. Anybody who has that type of anger issues should not be allowed to raise a child. We hope he’s able to make a full recovery and that their child is taken care of. What do YOU think about this situation?
Powered by Facebook Comments