- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,657,500)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,640)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,237)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,404)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (292,086)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,854)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,749)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,518)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,689)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
R.I.P. Charlie Murphy Passes Away At 57 from Leukemia
Some very sad news to report as it has been confirmed that comedian Charlie Murphy, Eddie Murphy’s brother, has passed away from leukemia at the age of 57. Check out the details below…
Murphy died Wednesday in New York of leukemia, according to his representative, Domenick Nati. Murphy was 57.
He was perhaps best-known for his appearances on Chappelle’s Show on Comedy Central.
He collaborated with writing his brother’s starring films, Norbert and Vampire in Brooklyn. He voiced roles in animated TV series that include The Boondocks and Black Jesus.
Murphy’s feature films include Our Family Wedding, King’s Ransom and CB4. – via usatoday
Wow, we didn’t even know he had leukemia. We’re glad that Charlie was able to make a name for himself via the Chappelle’s Show because his skits and story-telling ability are legendary! Our prayers and condolences go out to Charlie’s family and friends.
Powered by Facebook Comments