- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,347)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,243)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,736)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,153)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,718)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,078)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,906)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,989)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Apollo Nida Charged with Bank Fraud & Identity Theft
Uh oh! As if there wasn’t already enough drama on the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’. Check out this story below…
More details have emerged on the arrest of Apollo Nida. As previously reported, the husband of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Phaedra Parks turned himself in to authorities Thursday on charges of bank fraud and identity theft. He has since been released on a pretrial bond.
Now new details have emerged via official court documents obtained by the Atlanta Journal- Constitution. In the documents, Nida’s apparent accomplice is identified as a Fairburn, Ga., woman named Gayla St. Julien. St. Julien was arrested in September 2013 after being investigated by the U.S. Secret Service’s counterfeit and U.S. Treasury Check Squad.
Gayla St. Julien
In a written affidavit and agent claimed that Nida created fake companies, including a fake auto dealership named Ferrari Autohaus, to gain access to databases to find individuals to rip off. St. Julien implicated Nida as the brains behind the shameless money schemes and told authorities she was his “right hand b—.” The fellow ripoff artist alleges that she and Nida had been working together since 2009. Nida was imprisoned from 2004 to 2009 for breaking federal racketeering laws related to auto title fraud. He married attorney Phaedra Parks who represented him during his trial, later that year.
St. Julien says she deposited fraudulent checks, stole U.S. Treasury checks and stole retirement checks issued to Delta Airlines employees. There is also evidence that the twosome created two fake debt collection agencies and pocketed close to nearly $3 million in stolen funds.
After St. Julien was arrested, she worked with authorities to tape conversations with Nida in which he explained many of his schemes. Police later obtained physical evidence of his alleged crimes, including a bank debit card and laptop computer.
On Thursday, star Phaedra Parks’ husband, Apollo Nida, was reportedly questioned by US Marshals in Atlanta, Georgia and charged with bank fraud and identity theft.
Apollo – who often appears on his wife’s reality show – appeared before US District Court on Thursday but was granted pretrail bail.
According to Access Atlanta, Apollo was investigated by the Secret Service’s Counterfeit and U.S. Treasury Check Squad.
According to the site – who apparently obtained the complaint against the reality star – Apollo allegedly, ‘created fake companies, enabling him to access databases to find individuals to rip off’.
‘He opened fake bank accounts under those real names and funneled stolen U.S. Treasury checks and auto loan proceeds into those accounts.
Apollo was allegedly named by the original target of the investigation, a woman identified as Gayla St. Julien, who was arrested in September last year and allegedly had $3 million in multiple bank accounts tied to her.
According Access Atlanta: ‘St. Julien ”described herself as Nida’s right hand b**** in executing the legwork of his fraud schemes.’
She allegedly told an investigator she received ‘scraps’ compared to what Apollo was earning.
According to the site: ‘Nida would allegedly steal real people’s identities and have St. Julien pretend to be them to open bank accounts.
‘She would then deposit fraudulent auto loan checks, stolen U.S. Treasury checks, stolen retirement checks issued to Delta Airlines employees, and checks in the names of real people that were owed unclaimed property from various state and federal government agencies.’
The site also said the complaint against the star claimed he opened a fake auto dealership and applied for auto loans in the names of stolen identities.
Apollo has previously spent time in prison – from 2004 to 2009 – for auto title fraud.
The year he was released he married Phaedra, who is ironically an attorney. The couple have two children together Dylan, 10 months, and Ayden, 3.
Apollo is currently on a $25,000 bond and will face a preliminary hearing February 12. – Via DailyMail
Powered by Facebook Comments