- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,077)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,486)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,125)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,250)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,791)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,485)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,933)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,810)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,877)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Rick Ross “Scared For His Life” Runs Out of Detroit After 100 Goons Show Up To His Concert [VIDEO]
Wordondastreet is that Rick Ross got ran out of his own concert in Detroit by a 100 goons who were waiting for him at the entrance to the venue. Rick “The Bawse” Ross was scheduled to perform at 107.5′s Summer Jamz #17 in Detroit Saturday night, but fans were left disappointed when they were told the rapper was going to be a no-show. The reason? He was “scared for his life.” Check out the details below…
When the Miami rapper showed up at Chene Park he was met by 100 goons who denied him entrance. Ross failed to get in touch with Trick Trick, the unofficial “Mayor of Detroit,” before he hit town to get the necessary clearance.
Jay Hicks, the Program Director of Hot 107.5 had to explain to the audience why Ross wouldn’t be performing. Check out the footage below…
“I’ma be real with y’all, I’ma be real as f*ck,” Jay said. “We had Rick Ross right outside here tonight at about 11:00. When he was pulling up to come into Chene Park, he was met by 100 individuals outside. We have tried to pull every resource together and asked him to come back. He is in fear of his life. He’s in fear of his life and that n*gga is not performing here tonight. And he may never perform in Detroit again..”
Rick Ross tried to downplay the situation by making light of it and calling it a “peace protest” on Twitter…
Coincidentally, Trick posted the cover art for his mixtape, No Fly Zone, shortly after Ross reportedly left Detroit.
He said in the song “I’m just a phone call away, come here without permission, I don’t wanna hear shit you got to say.” Guess Rawse didn’t know Trick meant business.
This is the second time Rozay has had problems in Detroit. His empty tour bus was robbed of thousands of dollars in jewelry, clothes and other personal items in 2012. While many suspected local rapper Trick Trick was behind the burglary, Trick denied his involvement. “I wasn’t gona entertain this weak sh*t but, if I wanted to get officer ricky, I’d get em! Not tear up a tour bus! That’s B*TCH sh*t! GSM,” he tweeted July 2012.
SMH…see this is what happens when fake gangsters meet real G’s. It’s well known that rappers can’t enter Detroit without going through Trick Trick first. Think of Trick Trick as Detroit’s Suge Knight during Death Row days. Better get your hood pass stamped before you even think of heading back out there Ricky Rozay, them boyz in the “D” don’t play!
Powered by Facebook Comments