- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,659,929)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,355,610)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,525)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,111)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,682)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (295,875)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,897)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,788)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,480)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Riots Erupt After French Police Say They “Accidentally” Sodomized Black Teen With Baton After His Pants “Slipped Down On Their Own”
America isn’t the only country with a police brutality problem. French investigators said Thursday that the police officers in Paris who sodomized a young black man with a baton did so accidentally, and that the incident does not constitute rape. Yes…they really said that. Check out the infuriating details below….
The 22-year-old youth worker, identified only as Théo, says a group of four police officers physically and sexually assaulted him on Feb. 2. He says he confronted the officers after seeing one of them slap a young person during an identity check. Then, Théo says, the officers took him around the corner and sodomized him with a truncheon, spit on him, beat his genitals and called him names, including “negro” and “bitch.”
Théo suffered severe anal and facial injuries during the incident, parts of which were captured on video. He was immediately taken to the hospital for an emergency surgery. French Interior Minister Bruno Le Roux announced Sunday that each of the four officers has been charged with aggravated assault, and one was charged with rape.
Théo a réagi avec dignité et responsabilité. La justice a été saisie, il faut lui faire confiance. Elle ira jusqu’au bout. pic.twitter.com/YRlpdFXII6
— François Hollande (@fhollande) February 7, 2017
Police have claimed Théo’s pants “slipped down on their own” and his wounds were sustained accidentally, according to French media reports. An early investigation by France’s national police force concluded that the incident, while “very serious,” was “not a rape” due to the “unintentional character” of the officers’ actions.
Video shows an officer “applying a truncheon blow horizontally across [Théo’s] buttocks,” a police source told The Local. While investigators acknowledge that Théo was penetrated, they say it was unintended.
Huge demonstrations against police brutality and racism have spread through Paris’ Aulnay-sous-Bois suburb and surrounding communities in the week since the incident. Cars were set ablaze in the streets and dozens of people were arrested as protesters clashed with law enforcement night after night.
Théo and his family are urging the community to act peacefully. – via huffingtonpost
SMDH…Excuse my language, but how in the hell do you accidentally anally rape someone??? The fact that they are insulting the intelligence of the people with that ridiculous excuse is even infuriating. The fact that only one cop was charged with rape even though there were multiple cops involved adds insult to injury. This is an exact repeat of what happened to Haitian immigrant Abner Louima in an NYPD precinct in Brooklyn year ago and those cops involved were let off the hook too. This is what happens when corrupt cops are allowed to commit crimes against unarmed citizens. It creates an atmosphere of cover ups and corruption that spread like a disease amongst the same people sworn to protect the people. We support every single protestor in France who is just as outraged about this incident as we are. We’ll keep you updated on this story as it develops.
Powered by Facebook Comments