- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,266)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,203)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,722)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,150)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,717)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,055)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,903)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,975)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Shots Fired! Charlamagne Tells Jay Millz “F You & Fredro!”
C Tha God, from Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club has had just about enough of Young Money rapper Jay Millz! Check out the details below…
Charlamagne Tha God and rapper Jae Millz got into an intense Twitter feud after The Breakfast Club host made it clear that he wasn’t a fan of Lil Wayne’s No Ceilings 2 mixtape.
The outspoken personality argued that Brooklyn rapper, Fabolous’ Summertime Shootout was undoubtedly a better Black Friday mixtape drop. Jae Millz defended the New Orleans rapping veteran telling the host that he was just seeking attention through shock value, “@cthagod 4ever sucking wild d*** hoping for attention then wanna joke thru airwaves & social media when he get it!” He tweeted.
Charlamagne posted that he didn’t expect Jae Millz to take offense to his tweet after complimenting him, “First n**** from Wayne camp to get mad and I gave him props for his feature. SMH. These n***** man.”
The Harlem rapper decided to bring up Charlamagne’s heated exchange with Onyx’s Fredro Starr. Early this year, during an intevriew, Fredro repeatedly told Charlamagne to stop asking him questions about an old video where he alleged singer Brandy gave him fellatio. Immediately, the rapper lost his cool and threatened to fight him while cameras recorded.
Jae Millz tweeted, “@cthagod Why u never said nothing in your life again abt Fredro Starr tho?? Girl, you’s a b****!! Not a bish, a b****!”
Charlamagne tweeted back, “F*** You and Fredro tho.”
We know Charlamange can be an asshole sometimes but we didn’t see anything really bad about what he said. You really can’t have an opinion these days without people saying you’re hating anymore. Jay Millz is really in his feelings about this? What do you think about Charlamagne said?
Powered by Facebook Comments