- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,659,763)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,355,336)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,432)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,082)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,654)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (295,782)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,890)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,788)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,172)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Shots Fired! Diddy Throws Shots At Suge Knight During His Speech: “Now I’m Here, You See It! Take That!” [VIDEO]
Revolt’s 4-day music conference brought out some of the biggest names in Hip Hop this past weekend. During the conference, an award ceremony took place with both Nas and Diddy receiving the first ever Jimmy Iovine Icon Award for their contributions to the game. During his speech, Diddy took the opportunity to throw some shots at his long-time nemesis Suge Knight who is currently in prison fighting an attempted murder charge. Check out what Diddy had to say about it below…
Diddy used what Suge said about him in the now-infamous 1995 Source Awards, in which Suge encouraged artists to cross over to Death Row Records if they didn’t want an “executive producer trying to be all in the videos, all on the records dancing”. “And now I’m here n***a, now I’m here! You see it. Alright! Take that!” he said.
— Elliott Wilson (@ElliottWilson) October 17, 2016
Eh…that was a sucka move if you ask us. Puff has been quiet as a mouse regarding Suge in the 20+ years they have been beefing and now he waits until Suge’s locked up to talk sh**? No points for that, bruh. What do YOU think?
Powered by Facebook Comments