- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,244)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,959)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,288)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,370)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,869)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,590)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,990)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,817)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,020)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Shots Fired! The Game & Tyga Diss 40 Glocc & Lil Durk On “ChiRaq To LA”
Apparently, Tyga isn’t feeling Lil Durk’s diss song, “ChiRaq” directed at him and his girlfriend Blac Chyna so he recruited his friend The Game to join him on his response track entitled, “ChiRaq To LA”. Game decided to take the opportunity to diss Lil Durk and send some shots at his arch nemesis 40 Glocc while he was at it. Check it out below…
Game and 40 engaged in a physical altercation in the past which went public after a video surfaced online showing the Compton rapper pounding on a downed 40 Glocc. Tyga’s beef with Lil Durk is more recent, and stems from lyrics spit by Durk about Tyga’s lady, Blac Chyna, which Tyga wasn’t too fond of.
The diss song, “ChiRaq to LA” goes hard, and takes multiple shots at both Lil Durk and 40 Glocc. While Game doesn’t have any known public beef with Durk, he didn’t spare him any kindness when he spit his verse, and fired haymaker shots at both 40 Glocc and Lil Durk. As the entire Hip-Hop community has heard the intense diss song by now, both 40 Glocc and Lil Durk have responded to it on Twitter.
Lil Durk laughed off “ChiRaq to LA” and pointed out that Tyga let Game go in and spit the bulk of the fire on the song, but also let it be known that he’s down for whatever street activity that may result from the diss song.
40 Glocc joked on how The Game sounded lik DMX on the song, and also tried to clown him further, along with Tyga, as he claimed that Lil Wayne had to buy back a chain that 40’s crew allegedly jacked from Tyga. 40 later carried on about how he’s taking Game’s money in the lawsuit he filed against him, which Compton Menace called him a “snitch” for on Instagram, and also threatened to knock out Tyga.
Tyga took to Twitter to clarify with his Chicago fans that he has no beef with Chi-Town as a whole, and that his negative feelings are solely aimed at Lil Durk. Game simply retweeted a few tweets from people commenting on his heavy-hitting diss bars.
Skip to 2:25 to hear the verse by Lil Durk, “ChiRaq” that started the whole beef:
Powered by Facebook Comments