- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,266)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,356,203)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (436,722)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,150)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,717)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,055)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,903)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,800)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (218,975)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Shots Fired! Meek Mill & Beanie Sigel Release Diss Track at The Game [AUDIO]
Wordondastreet is that Meek Mill is killing The Game right now in the midst of their beef! For those that haven’t been following the drama, it all stemmed from an incident that took place in L.A. back in July involving Sean Kingston. Apparently, Sean Kingston was hit over the head with a bottle and robbed of his jewels in a club by Game’s associates. The Game claims that Meek Mill basically snitched on him by telling both Sean and the L.A.P.D. that Game was responsible for the stick up. The Game dropped a diss track and it looks like Meek learned his lesson about dropping late diss verses and wasted no time at all releasing a scathing diss track aimed at Game with a special guest appearance by the Broad St. bully himself, Beanie Sigel! Check it all out below and let us know what you think….
Check out Sean Kingston sounding like Ox from Belly talking about the incident and Game explaining his version of what happened…
Meek Mill on the phone with cops snitching on Game? We find that a little hard to believe but The Game seems to be believe it because he followed up that accusation up with ’92 Bars’, a scathing Meek Mill diss….
Meek quickly dropped a response track called ‘Ooouuu’featuring Beanie Sigel, Tak and Omelly….
Ok, Meek! He should’ve responded like this to Drake but that’s neither here nor there. Right now, the streets are saying Meek has The Game looking bad right now but what do YOU think? Let us know!
Powered by Facebook Comments