- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,656,905)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,353,346)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (329,182)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (295,963)
- Black Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (291,155)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,771)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,708)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (226,432)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (155,660)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Snoop Dogg Says Colin Kaepernick Needs To Choose Between Football or Revolution [VIDEO]
Snoop Dogg brought up an interesting point of debate during his interview with ESPN’s ‘Undisputed’ show. He contended that San Francisco 49er Colin Kaepernick needed to choose between sports and being a revolutionary. According to Snoop, Kaepernick is not prepared to juggle both his football career and his revolutionary stance against social injustices currently occurring in America. Check it out below and let us know if you agree with Snoop or not….
I don’t know about that one Snoop. With that logic, Muhammed Ali shouldn’t have spoken about civil rights issues because he was a boxer. Saying Kaepernick can’t do both is like saying Tupac shouldn’t have talked about revolutionary issues because he was a rapper.You may not agree with his methods or some of his statements but at least he is doing SOMETHING which is a lot more than we can say for a lot of his celebrity critics. Kaepernick’s main suggestion to train cops for a longer period of time than we train hair stylists pointed out a serious flaw in the system and was a valid attempt at a solution. What do YOU think? Is Snoop right or is he dead wrong on this one.
Powered by Facebook Comments