- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,618)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,032)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,006)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,209)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,752)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,228)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,919)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,804)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,770)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre for Hiring a Hitman To Kill Him
The notorious CEO of Death Row Records, Suge Knight, recently filed a lawsuit against Dr. Dre claiming that Dre hired a hitman to kill him! Check out the details below…
Suge says he had a lifetime management deal with Dre, which entitled him to a 30% cut of Dre’s entertainment earnings. When Beats came along, Suge alleges Dre tried to cut him out, in part because Apple — which bought Beats from Dre — didn’t want its brand associated with Suge.
Dre’s solution, according to the lawsuit, was to hire a hitman to kill Suge at 1 OAK during the 2014 VMAs weekend. Suge was shot 7 times in the abdomen but recovered.
The suit claims the L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. questioned a man named T-Money about the shooting, and he told investigators he was paid by Dre to kill Suge. Suge says, despite 37 cameras in 1 OAK, no arrests were made.
Fast-forward to January, 2015, when Suge drove to Tam’s Burgers in Compton. The suit claims Dre and Universal — which produced “Straight Outta Compton” — paid Cle “Bone” Sloan $300,000, insinuating he would take care of the Suge problem.
As we first reported, Suge struck Sloan with his truck, seriously injuring him. Suge also ran over Terry Carter and killed him, but Suge says it was an accident and he was trying to escape an ambush.
Suge is suing Dre, Apple, Universal and Tam’s for unspecified damages. Among his damages — 30% of Dre’s take from the Beats sale. Dre got $1 billion, so Suge wants around $300 million.
A lawyer for Dr. Dre tells us, “Given that Dre has had zero interaction with Suge since leaving Death Row Records in 1996, we hope that Suge’s lawyer has lots of malicious prosecution insurance.” – via TMZ
If someone would’ve told me back in the 90’s that Suge Knight would eventually sue Dr. Dre for trying to kill him, I wouldn’t have believed you. How can a known bully/gangsta’ who is currently on trial for murder and is known for hanging rappers off of balconys aturn around and sue someone they have beef with? That’s not gangsta’ at all. And if Dr. Dre really did pay those men to kill him, we hope he got his money back!
Powered by Facebook Comments