- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,194)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,359,138)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,481)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,434)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,901)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,693)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,027)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,823)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,228)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Trick Trick Addresses Rick Ross Getting Run Out of Detroit Incident [VIDEO]
We told you about that Rick Ross incident that occurred in Detroit the other day where he had to hightail it out of town after being banned from entering his own concert by over 100 fellas on orders by the “mayor of the D” Trick Trick [click here if you missed it]. Well Trick Trick is finally responding to the allegations and he is highly upset about the way the situation is being reported! Check out what Trick Trick had to say and Big Meech’s possible involvement in the whole situation below…
My “No Fly Zone” ain’t about taking nobody’s money. I don’t want your motherf–king money. Nobody. What the f–k I look like telling somebody you got to pay me to come to my town? Don’t you think I would have been in f–king prison if that’s what was going on? And as far as the incident the other day, you see what the f–k the police said – no arrests were made. So what the f–k did I do wrong? That man said didn’t nothing happen to him. He’s correct, nothing happened to him.
While Trick does no get into details about what exactly occurred, he did mention that he showed the Detroit natives that were present at the concert hall how to stand up for themselves in a non-violent manner:
All I did was show brothers how to stand for something and stand for it without being violent. What the f–k is the problem with that? Didn’t nobody get arrested, wasn’t was no bloodshed, didn’t nothing happen wrong other than some people got disappointed in not seeing who they wanted to see. And for that ladies and gentleman I apologize. But me and that man’s business is me and that man’s business.
Surviving in the real world requires respect and being respectful. When you go to another man’s house you wipe your feet and you speak. I don’t want your money man. If you coming here to get a 100,000 dollars by all means brother get your 100,000 dollars. But understand these people done come and paid money to come and see you. The natives have come to support you and be apart of your movement. Don’t take their money and turn your ass at them. You don’t owe them no money; but respect them.
Ok Trick, tell them how you really feel! There is definitely some kind of rift between Trick Trick and Rick Ross but the way Trick handles things, we’ll probably never know what caused it. Wordondastreet is that Big Meech of the infamous BMF crew might’ve had something to do with Rick Ross being shunned also being that Detroit declared June 21st, the same weekend Ross came to town, to be Big Meech Day. Even though Jeezy and Ross previously had beef behind the song, Big Meech himself said he appreciated Rick Ross making that “BMF” song about him.Who knows where Meech and Ross’ relationship stands now though. That would have to be one big coincidence that it happened on the same weekend. Here are a few more details about Big Meech Day….
In Detroit over the weekend, friends and family honored infamous drug dealer Demetrius “Big “Meech” Flenory on his 46th birthday, June 21 and declared it Big Meech Day.
A host of celebs came out to celebrate including Zab Judah, Paul Cain and Cap 1.
The BMF movement and CEO Tammy Cowins claim to be far removed and reformed from their days of being one of the largest U.S. drug rings and is now attempting to fortify their name and reputation in the music industry, all while continuing to hold down their brother and boss hogg Big Meech and the rest of the incarcerated BMF family.
A recent press release for Meech Day stated ” we are founded on positivity, growth and development as we strive to make our mark in the music industry. We’ve lived that life for real, paid our dues, righted our wrongs and now it’s time to rap about it.”
BMF is believed to have been behind the early career of Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy and hss
been mentioned in numerous rap songs throughout the past ten years or more.
Flenory, a.k.a Big Meech is currently serving 30 years behind bars for his part in running the former drug enterprise.
Hmmm….Ross better be on point messing with them “D” boyz!
Powered by Facebook Comments