- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,423)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,502)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (560,032)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (545,585)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,021)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,944)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,074)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,845)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,371)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Bobbi Kristina In Medically Induced Coma, Bobby Brown Issues Statement
Over the weekend, we told you the traumatic news about Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, being found unresponsive laying face down in a bathtub inside of her Georgia home. The scene was eerily reminiscent of her mother Whitney’s death as she was also found unresponsive laying in a bathtub. It is now being reported that Bobbi is now in a medically induced coma due to brain swelling and placed on a ventilator to help regulate her breathing. Her father, Bobby Brown, recently issued a statement regarding the situation, check out the details below…
Now, Bobby Brown (who flew to her bedside alongside family friend Tyler Perry) is speaking out on behalf of the family.
“Privacy is requested in this matter,” he said in a statement. “Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time.”
Since Bobby’s arrival, Bobbi Kris has been moved to a new facility in Atlanta, Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen, the legal counsel for Mr. Brown, confirmed.
“The report that Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken to the hospital in Atlanta, Georgia is accurate. No additional information will be forthcoming,” read the statement.
Discussing Bobby’s current state of being, a family source told PEOPLE, “This is his worst nightmare. Losing Whitney [Houston] was hard, but this is a million times worse, and to lose her in the same way would devastate him.” – via TheyBF
Sad, sad situation. This is not looking good but our thoughts and prayers go out to Bobbi and her family at this time.
Powered by Facebook Comments