- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,653)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,739)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (579,689)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,386)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,039)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,390)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*UPDATE: Cleveland Facebook Killer Steve Stephens Reportedly Kills Himself In Pennsylvania
The man wanted for shooting dead a 74-year-old man and posting video of the heinous act to Facebook has reportedly committed suicide. Check out the details below…
Steve Stephens, the accused Facebook killer, has committed suicide in Erie, Pennsylvania in the white Ford Fusion police were seeking, Erie police have confirmed.
Reports say that Stephens shot himself on April 18 after a brief chase around 11:10 a.m. in Erie and is dead. His car was heading into the City of Erie when he killed himself, police said. Pennsylvania State Police have now confirmed the cause of death of the behavioral therapist and former youth mentor known as “Stevie Steve,” who had been pursued for days in a massive manhunt after posting a gruesome Facebook murder video.
“Steve Stephens was spotted this morning by PSP members in Erie County. After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself,” the Pennsyvlania State Police tweeted.
Police and FBI officials in Cleveland vowed it was only a matter of time before they got Stephens, who was accused of murdering a random stranger, 74-year-old Robert Godwin Sr., on a Cleveland street, recording the slaying on video, and then posting it on Facebook. In the horrific video, Stephens said he was committing the murder because he was angry at his girlfriend, Joy Lane.
In the end, Stephens was on the run for three days.- via heavy
SMH…This whole situation is crazy. Suicide is the cowardly way out so we’re not surprised that he chose it. R.I.P. to Robert Godwin Sr., our prayers and condolences go out to him and his family.
Powered by Facebook Comments