- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,638)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,725)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,312)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (552,187)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,036)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,388)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Grand Jury Decides NOT To Indict Officers Who Shot 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice [VIDEO]
SMH….in yet another controversial verdict, a Cleveland grand jury has decided NOT to indict officers in the shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice. Check out the details below….
The decision by grand jurors was the end of a lengthy investigation that was criticized by Tamir’s family and by activists, who called the shooting senseless and said the officer should have been charged with murder months ago.
Tamir, who was black, was carrying a replica gun outside a recreation center when someone called 911. The caller cautioned that Tamir was probably a juvenile and that the weapon was “probably fake,” but that information was not relayed to the two officers who responded, Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback.
Timothy J. McGinty, the county prosecutor, who made the announcement at a news conference, said that while “this was a perfect storm of human error,” the evidence considered by a grand jury over two months “did not constitute criminal action by police.” He noted that the law gives the benefit of the doubt to police officer “who must make a split second decision.”
Mr. McGinty said it was “indisputable” that Tamir was drawing the weapon from his waistband when he was shot — either to hand it over to police or to show them that it was not a real firearm. But Mr. McGinty said was no way for the officers to know that as they pulled up.
He said the he “appreciated the sincere emotion and concern of all citizens” but asked the communituy to “respect the process.”
Surveillance video, which has been widely circulated online, showed Officer Garmback pulling the police cruiser within a few feet of Tamir, and Officer Loehmann stepping out of the car and almost immediately firing his gun. Tamir died hours later. His partner, Officer Garmback, was also not indicted. – via nytimes
SMDH…first Sandra Bland’s officers get off scott-free, now Tamir Rice’s officers get the same treatment. The fact that the officers pulled up so close to Tamir and shot him within seconds is just mind boggling to try to understand. Not sure how the city of Cleveland is going to react to this controversial verdict. We’ll keep you updated as this story develops.
Powered by Facebook Comments