- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,638)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,725)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (563,312)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (552,268)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,036)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,962)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,084)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,847)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,388)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Judge Declares Mistrial In Case of Against Cop Who Shot Walter Scott In the Back [VIDEO]
In what is being called yet another miscarriage of justice, a South Carolina judge declared a mistrial today in the racially-charged murder case against a white police officer accused in last year’s controversial shooting death of an unarmed black motorist. After video footage proved that the majority of the cop’s testimony was false, this should have been an open and shut case but not in Amerikkka! Check out the details below….
Days after jurors told the judge they were deadlocked because a holdout juror was unwilling to convict Michael Slager, the former North Charleston officer, accused of fatally shooting Walter Scott as he sprinted away, the judge reached the conclusion that no verdict could be reached.
Weary jurors on their fourth day of deliberations, had sent a note to Judge Clifton Newman saying “the majority” were still undecided on a verdict.
The panel of one black and 11 white jurors then asked Newman several questions, including Slager was charged with voluntary manslaughter in addition to murder.
Slager faced life in prison on the murder charge and anywhere between two and 30 years on a manslaughter conviction.
“The note that was received Friday was unequivocal,” said Slager’s lawyer, Andy Savage. “This court is aware one or more of the jurors is unequivocally unwilling to vote for the guilt.”
But Newman let deliberations continue. But three hours later, they reported that they had made no progress.
Slager, 35, broke down last week when he testified he pulled over Scott’s 1991 Mercedes for a broken tail light on April 4, 2015.
Slager said he feared for his life after a scuffle ensued, and said he shot Scott, 50, to protect himself. – via nydailynews
SMH…..how could there be any kind of debate in a case where an unarmed man is shot in the back on camera?! A jury of 11 white jurors and one black juror coming to that conclusion says a lot about our country’s justice system. How many more will have to die before something is done? From the looks of it, many more. R.I.P. to Walter Scott. We’ll keep you updated on this case as/if it develops.
Powered by Facebook Comments