- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,118)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,630)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,175)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,272)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,835)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,501)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,964)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,811)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,908)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Lottery Winning Mother of 4 Spends $9 Million To Bail Her Boyfriend Out of Jail [VIDEO]
Back in February, we told you the heartwarming story of Marie Holmes, the mother of four who won the $188 million dollar Powerball Jackpot [click here if you missed it] . When she first won the jackpot, she said she wanted to be sure that her children never had to worry about their futures, donate some to charity, and find a nice home somewhere. Yeah, well she hasn’t done any of that! Since that time, Holmes has been living in a trailer and spent a whopping $9 million dollars bailing her gang banging boyfriend, Lamarr McDow, out of jail! SMH…check out the not-so-hearwarming update on her story below….
In July, Holmes was charged — along with several others — of drug possession when authorities were on a search for McDow. McDow is known for the street name “Hot Sauce.” He was among one of 3 suspects arrested in November 2014 after a year-long investigation. His several charges include “trafficking heroin and possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver heroin.”
Marie Holmes’ boyfriend was the center of an investigation after law enforcement discovered over 8,000 bags of heroin in the Shallotte area. McDow, seen below, has been convicted of assaulting a female, assault, and numerous counts of drug possession going back as far as 2000.
Holmes’ boyfriend was released after she paid an additional $6 million to get him released. He was taken into police custody on July 23 for violating jail curfew. He’s now wearing a GPS monitoring device.
The Powerball lottery winner paid the $3 million bail back in March, just weeks after she won her portion of the Powerball jackpot. Many are disappointed that a young single mother with 4 children — and one having Cerebral Palsy — would spend this kind of money on a criminal.
Folks are outraged that she’s been given a second chance, only to seemingly screw it all up. Prior to winning the lottery, Marie Holmes was working two jobs; one at Walmart and another at McDonald’s.
According to WWAY TV 3, Holmes posted a comment on her Facebook page to critics after Lamarr was released…
“What Y’all need to be worried about is Y’all money and not how I spend mine this is benefiting Y’all how? And no he’s no drug dealer or user but who are Y’all to judge anybody? I will definitely pray for Y’all because it’s much need…they talked about Jesus so I’m not surprised Y’all are talking about me but be blessed though.”
Holmes, a Shallotte native, hit the $188 million Powerball jackpot in mid-February. Holmes took the lump sum payout of $127 million, which meant after taxes she wound up with nearly $88 million.
Holmes, McNeil and Simmons are due in court on Sept. 8, according to the citation – via bms
SMDH…..love is blind but this is just plain stupid! $9 million dollars to bail some dude out and you haven’t even taken care of your household and kids yet? This chick needs a financial advisor and Iyanla Vanzant to come “fix her life” asap! Guess that old saying applies here: “A fool and his money are soon parted”. Check out her interview explaining this madness below…
Powered by Facebook Comments