- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,122)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,642)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,175)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,276)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,837)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,505)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,964)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,812)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,908)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Officer Betty Shelby Acquitted In Shooting Death of Unarmed Terence Crutcher
Once again, a police officer has been acquitted in the shooting of an unarmed black man in a controversial case where the officer callously went on 60 minutes to blame the victim, Terence Crutcher for his own death. Check out the details of her acquittal below…
Crutcher’s family called the Tulsa Police Department “corrupt” following the acquittal verdict in the case of Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby, who was being tried for shooting an unarmed black man.
Crutcher’s sister, Tiffany, reportedly said after the verdict: “Terence was not the aggressor; Betty Shelby was the aggressor.”
Rev. Joey Crutcher, father of the 40-year-old shooting victim, reportedly said: “Let it be known that I believe in my heart that Betty Shelby got away with murder.”
Terence Crutcher was fatally shot Sep. 16, 2016, after his SUV broke down in Tulsa. Following her arrest, Shelby testified she shot Crutcher when he reached into the car through a window instead of following her orders to show his hands. She had also said she suspected Crutcher of being under the influence of PCP, a powerful hallucinogenic known to make people erratic, unpredictable and combative. Toxicology reports showed Crutcher had 96 nanograms per milliliter of PCP in his system. His family argued that was not a reason for Shelby to have shot him.
The case went to the jury Wednesday afternoon and just before 7 p.m. local time (8 p.m. EDT), it sent a note to Judge Doug Drummond to ask if it could explain its verdict, according to News9.com. Drummond told the jury members they could announce their decision in open court, but could give an explanation there.
Prosecutors reportedly told jurors that Shelby overreacted. During the closing arguments, they said 40-year-old Crutcher was not a threat to Shelby. However, defense attorney Shannon McMurray said the officer shot the man because she thought he was reaching for a gun in his SUV. Authorities did not find a gun in the vehicle. – via ibtimes
SMDH…This is why we don’t get too excited when police officers get indicted – they rarely get prosecuted. Betty Shelby’s whole attitude about this situation is disgusting and her tone deaf interview on 60 Minutes added insult to injury. She has made it abundantly clear throughout this case that she doesn’t give a sh** about taking an unarmed black man’s life. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Terence Crutcher’s family and friends during this time and we can only hope that karma brings some type of justice in this situation because once again, our “justice system” did not. What do YOU think about this situation?
Powered by Facebook Comments