- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,664,362)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,434)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (559,203)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (543,772)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (297,021)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,944)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,074)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,845)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,368)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Police Find Drugs In Bobbi Kristina’s House In the Wake of Her Near Drowning
New information was released in regard to Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter Bobbi Kristina. The other day, we told you how she was found, face-down, laying in a bathtub in a scene eerily reminiscent of her mother Whitney’s death [click here if you missed it]. Well now, police say that they discovered drugs in her house after searching it for a second time. Check out the details…
Police found drugs in Bobbi Kristina’s house in the wake of her near drowning … this according to her family.
We’ve confirmed … over the weekend cops went back a second time to search the house. The first time they went they found nothing, but we’re told they went a second time and seized several items.
Cops will not confirm they found drugs, but family sources tell TMZ authorities told the family that is indeed what was found.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … they believed from the beginning Bobbi Kristina ended up face down in a bathtub as a result of drugs.
As for why cops didn’t find anything during the first search … we’re told they were only looking for items that were “out in the open.” Law enforcement tells us the second search was more thorough.- via TMZ
Now we’re hearing Bobbi and Nick had a huge fight last week and Nick moved out of the home to stay with a friend. Bobbi reportedly called Nick from the bathroom to say she was going to commit suicide.
Hiphopenquirer.com reports exclusively that Bobbi’s aunt, Pat Houston took out a restraining order preventing Nick from seeing his wife Bobbi at North Fulton Hospital where she’s in the intensive care unit.
You know we’re on rumor control!
We told you late last year Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law got a year’s worth of peace of mind after a judge ordered Nick to stay away from her for the next year. She claims he made threatening comments against her and posted ominous photos of guns on Twitter. A judge extended the order for 12 months, so Nick can’t contact Pat or anyone in her immediate family. If he gets within 200 yards — he goes to jail.
Although there’s a restraining order between Pat and Nick, we seriously doubt he’s been BANNED from his wife’s hospital room.
The bad blood is long-standing. Family members tell us Nick resents Pat because she controls the purse strings of Whitney’s estate and he thinks his wife Bobbi got screwed on her inheritance.
Meanwhile, Bobbi’s distraught father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, 46, arrived at the hospital Saturday evening, accompanied by family friend, director/playwright Tyler Perry.
Entertainment Tonight reports the family will make the decision to release the news of Bobbi Kristina’s death to the public after she’s taken off life support.
SMH…the fact that she ended up laying facedown in a bathtub just like her mother makes this all the more spooky. We’ll keep you posted as this story develops..
Powered by Facebook Comments