- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,767)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,237)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,063)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,241)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,765)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,265)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,923)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,808)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,835)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
*Update: Tulsa Cops Claim To Have Found a Vial of PCP In Crutcher’s Vehicle After “He Reached In Car” Defense Was Found To Be False
SMH…Here comes the expected victim character assassination that always occurs in the aftermath of these types of shootings. After the Tulsa cop’s initial excuse that she shot unarmed Terence Crutcher because he reached into his car was proven false by video footage that showed that his door was closed and window rolled up, a police spokesman now says that officers found the drug PCP in the vehicle. Check out the
b.s. details below…
Tulsa Police Sgt. Dave Walker confirmed to the Tulsa World that investigators recovered a vial of PCP in Terence Crutcher’s SUV. Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby fatally shot Crutcher on Friday while responding to a report of a stalled vehicle.
Police say Crutcher did not have a gun on him or in his vehicle, and video footage of the shooting showed him walking toward his SUV with his hands in the air.
At a press conference Tuesday, attorneys representing Crutcher’s family said they did not know whether drugs were in Crutcher’s vehicle. But attorney Damario Solomon-Simmons said even if drugs were present, Shelby still had no justification for shooting the man because Crutcher did not pose a threat.
A police spokesman says the Oklahoma officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man had a stun gun at the time but did not use it.
Tulsa Police Sgt. Shane Tuell tells The Associated Press that officer Betty Shelby was certified on the use of stun guns. Police say Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher on Friday while responding to a report of a stalled vehicle.
Shelby’s attorney, Scott Wood, told the Tulsa World that Shelby opened fire and another officer used a stun gun when Crutcher’s “left hand goes through the car window.”
But at a press conference Tuesday, attorneys representing Crutcher’s family provided an enlarged photo of the police footage that appeared to show that Crutcher’s window was up at the time of the shooting. – via abcnews
Powered by Facebook Comments