- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,621)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,360,799)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,626)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,545)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,988)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,876)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,051)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,842)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,338)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Video Footage of Teacher Fighting Student Who Was Dealing Drugs In Class Goes Viral [VIDEO]
A teacher/wrestling coach by the name of Mark Black in a Santa Monica High School was caught on a cell phone camera fighting with a student who was allegedly dealing drugs in class. The teacher has been placed on leave pending the investigation into the incident but many are coming to the teacher’s defense saying that he did the right thing. Check out the video and details below and let us know what you think….
According to a letter sent to parents by Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District Superintendent Sandra Lyon, no one was injured in the classroom confrontation between teacher Mark Black and a student whose name has not been released.
But Lyon said she was alarmed by what she saw of the videos capturing the fight, which caused Santa Monica police to come to the school.
“We really don’t want teachers putting their hands on other students,” the superintendent said. “We really want everyone to act in a way that keeps each other safe.”
Based on what she has seen, the “physical restraint” used by the teacher was “unacceptable,” Lyon wrote.
A Santa Monica police spokesman declined to comment on the incident and instead referred questions to the school district.
“We have been in contact with the student’s family, and we will work with them to offer the support that they may need,” Lyon wrote. “I am grateful that there is no reported serious physical harm to students or teachers, but that neither dismisses the severity of this situation nor my commitment to gather all the facts and make sure the proper actions are taken.”
Students claim Black confronted their classmate about alleged illegal activity.
“The little boy was selling drugs in class,” said Kylan Townsend, a student. “The wrestling coach told him to stop … I guess he didn’t listen and tables were thrown. They started fighting.”
“The kid said like, ‘Hey, get off me,'” said student Sam Wittert. “And he pushed the coach. And the coach, like, pushed him up against the wall.”
Parent Skipp Townsend believes Black could have handled the situation better.
“The teacher was in a position where he could have controlled the situation without using violence,” he said. “But I definitely understand being frustrated with the children being out of compliance.”
School security and Santa Monica police intervened and the student was detained.
Neither the superintendent nor police would discuss the boys’ status Friday night.
Some think Black got a raw deal.
“Yeah, I think he should come back first day after spring break,” said senior Sam Borghese. “He’s old. I think he’s 50 or 60, something along those lines. He’s about to retire!”
What do you think? Did the teacher do the right thing or should he lose his job for putting hands on a student. Let us know!
Powered by Facebook Comments