- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,663,898)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,361,045)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,646)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (395,408)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,993)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,905)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,067)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,843)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,347)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Video Shows Moment Female H.S. Student Suffers Concussion After Cop Brutally Slams Her [VIDEO]
Video of a female student suffering a concussion at Rolesville High School in Rolesville, N.C. after she was brutally slammed by a police officer is going viral and causing controversy. Check out the details and the graphic video of the incident below…
In it, we see what we now know was Officer Ruben De Los Santos picking up and slamming a petite girl to the ground like a rag doll. Her mother, speaking to local media, said the outrageous slam actually gave her daughter a concussion.
Of course it did. I assumed as much simply seeing the video — not only from her impact hitting the ground, but from her non-responsiveness once she hit it, and her disturbingly dazed look once the officer lifted her up.
If a video of an NFL player doing that to his girlfriend was released, the player, much like Ray Rice, would likely never find another job in the league again. It’s that horrific.
While school officials have said that a fight was taking place, eyewitnesses have come forward to say the young girl who was assaulted by police was actually “trying to defend her sister and to break things up. via nydailynews
SMH….now we already know that there are going to be people out there saying things like “she probably deserved it” or “we don’t know what happened before the video started” but we don’t want to hear it. There is NO excuse for what that cop did, especially if the witnesses are right about her actually trying to break the fight up. That girl looks to be about 90lbs soaking wet and slamming her on the floor on her head like that could’ve easily killed her. He’s actually lucky that she only got a concussion. We won’t hold our breath waiting for this cop to be disciplined for this because the way our justice system is set up! We’ll keep you posted on this story as it develops.
Powered by Facebook Comments