- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,661,450)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,358,359)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,392)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,389)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,879)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,640)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,000)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,821)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,067)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Watch the Extended Trailer for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 [VIDEO]
Wow…this season of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta looks like it will be the wildest season yet!? Check out this extended trailer for Season 3 and the summary of all the drama that is L & HH Atlanta below…
The all-new supertrailer for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta‘s, third season contains more drama in four minutes than any of us will experience in a lifetime. You need to watch the whole thing, but to sum up, Mimi ad Nikko make harcore a sex tape, Kirk takes a secret paternity test, and Benzino gets shot. And that’s only about 30 seconds worth of this clip.
Season three kicks off on Monday, May 5th at 8PM ET/PT with the same old crew, plus a few fresh faces, including Waka Flocka Flame (!!) and his fiancee, Tammy Rivera, Basketball Wives LA star and Scrappy‘s new girl, Bambi, plus Yung Joc, Kalenna Harper and a few more newcomers on top of it all. Read all about the new season and the new cast right here!
Here’s what’s going down in the “A:”
– Stevie J. and Joseline Hernandez are living in wedded bliss – a pill that many in Atlanta find hard to swallow. Though Joseline couldn’t care less about the opinions of her ‘haters,’ will this feisty starlet be able prove naysayers wrong with an extravagant (and public) ceremony worthy of her title as the “Puerto Rican Princess?”
– Mimi Faust is dealing with a scandal of her own when a sex tape “mysteriously” leaks starring her and boyfriend Nikko – a man her closest confidants don’t trust. Although she stands to gain notoriety and fortune, the mother of one must determine if the reward outweighs the repercussions that could potentially destroy her friendships and family.
– Over in the “palace,” Lil Scrappy is dealing with life after rehab. Post-Erica, Scrappy has gotten close with rapper Bambi, but true to form, he’s still out playing the field and Momma Dee has no issues playing referee.
– Erica Dixon has left the drama of her on-again/off-again romance with Scrappy behind and is instead focusing on new endeavors, her up-and-coming fashion line and the possibility of finding love again.
– The rollercoaster that is Kirk and Rasheeda’s marriage continues to spin out of control as the family’s newest addition, Karter, raises questions that threaten the peace and harmony of their household.
– Meanwhile, Benzino has abandoned the hot tubs and numerous vixens now that he’s found his match in fiancée Althea, a woman whose past may threaten their future together.
– Karlie Redd no longer mourns her breakup with Benzino and has moved on with Yung Joc (“It’s Goin’ Down”), a hit maker who just might have the connections she needs to finally break into the music industry. But will jealousy between the two destroy the beautiful music they make together?
– Newcomers Waka Flocka Flame (“No Hands”) and fiancé Tammy Rivera have been through a series of ups and downs over the course of their three year courtship, but now the time is right for the pair to take the next step together while still pursuing their own personal endeavors.
– This season will also introduce singer/songwriter Kalenna Harper, one-third of Diddy-Dirty Money, who has moved to Atlanta with husband Tony aka “T.Vick” in a last attempt to re-launch her solo career.
Now in its third season, the series continues to give fans an unfiltered look into the lives of those aspiring to make a name for themselves in ATL – whatever it takes. With new players entering the game, the stakes are higher than ever before. Who will emerge victorious? Find out Monday, May 5 at 8 PM ET/PT when “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” comes B-A-C-K (and in that order) to heat up the airwaves on VH1.
Maaan…Love & Hip Hop NY ain’t got nothing on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s ratchet drama!? Will you be watching?
Powered by Facebook Comments