- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,662,823)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,359,964)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,546)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,476)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,937)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,741)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (283,032)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,834)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (220,272)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Marries Nick Gordon
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter, says she is now “happily married” to Nick Gordon. The two caused controversy a few years when it was revealed that the two began dating even though they basically grew up together almost as siblings. Even though they’re not blood related, many have criticized their relationship as being “disgusting” among other things. Do you agree or disagree? Check out the details of their recent announcement and let us know….
Brown made the major announcement on Twitter Thursday (Jan. 9), when she posted a photo of her hand atop Gordon’s, focused in on their ringed fingers. Her sparklers could be seen alongside his apparent wedding band.
“#HappilyMarried• SO#Inlove• if you didn’t get it the first time that is..,” she wrote.
Gordon first made headlines when he appeared at Houston’s funeral in 2012 with Brown and her grandmother. Houston allegedly took him in after learning his biological mother could not care for him, ABC News reported. The singer reportedly raised him alongside her daughter. Although Houston never legally adopted him, he was “like a son to her,” the late star’s brother, Michael Houston, told ABC News.
“I’m tired of hearing people say ‘eww your engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this,'” she said. “Let me clear up something, we aren’t even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating.” – Via HuffingtonPost
Powered by Facebook Comments