- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,660,782)
- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,357,256)
- Hasidic Neighborhood Exposed As Top Section 8 Beneficiary… There are many misconceptions as to which communities actually benefit… (437,068)
- NY Woman Infects Over 40 Men with HIV Virus Because She Was… As if you needed any more reasons to practice safe… (330,244)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (296,765)
- Chemist Says They’re Putting Chemicals In the Food To… Professor Tyrone Hayes has a very controversial theory about homosexuality… (296,272)
- Single Father & His 7 Children Found Dead After Father… SMDH...now this is a very sad story. A Maryland father… (282,925)
- Medical Examiner Rules Death of Baltimore Man Body Slammed… SMH...they tried to lie and say he choked on drugs… (251,809)
- Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump… Controversial televangelist and pastor Creflo Dollar recently announced that he… (219,840)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Wife of Cameraman Who Filmed Eric Garner Chokehold Death Also Arrested?
They’re just arresting everybody who had anything to do with this Eric Garner chokehold death case, huh? We told you how the cameraman, Ramsey Orta, who filmed the controversial footage of that NYPD officer choking Eric Garner to death was arrested on a separate gun charge [click here if you missed it]. Well now, his wife has also been arrested too!? Check out the details below…
Chrissie Ortiz, 30, the wife of the man who videotaped police performing what appeared to be a fatal chokehold on Eric Garner, was arrested on assault charges, an NYPD spokesman said.
Ms. Ortiz was arrested at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday in front of 206 Bay St. in a dispute with a female, the spokesman said.
She was arrested a short distance from 202 Bay St. where police attempted to take Garner, 43, of Port Richmond, into custody by using what appeared to be a banned chokehold that precipitated his death July 17.
Ms. Ortiz is accused of assaulting another woman. She was taken to the 120th Precinct and has been released on a desk appearance ticket, the spokesman said.
Ms. Ortiz faces a misdemeanor assault charge.
Orta is a convicted felon with 26 adult arrests.
Orta videotaped the altercation with police that preceded the death of Garner across from Tompkinsville Park. Garner was arrested more than 30 times and his final encounter with police was prompted because he allegedly sold loose cigarettes. – Via Silve
Funny how we never hear about the numerous previous charges of abuse this officer had against him but everyday now they’re arresting and releasing all this irrelevant background information of the witnesses who recorded Eric Garner’s death. Both the guy who filmed Eric Garner’s death AND his wife are both coincidentally arrested right after the incident hits the news and within the same week of eachother? Is this supposed to damage their credibility, divert attention from the ridiculous murder of Eric Garner by an out-of-control cop or intimidate future police brutality witnesses from coming forward? I’d say all three. What do you think?
Powered by Facebook Comments