- LMAO…Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10… Ayo whattup yall its ya boy Tony Starks aka The… (1,327,219)
- Feds Use Instagram To Arrest Over 350 Drug Dealers &… SMH...these idiots just never learn!? The DEA used drug dealer's… (1,156,875)
- Teen’s Video About Wearing Suit & Ties To Defy… This is an inspiring story of a few teens who… (279,574)
- NYPD Cop Fired for Her Instagram #TBT (Throw Back Thursday)… In what turned out to be a case of Instagram… (152,000)
- Social Media Users Track Down Woman Behind Racist Trayvon… People like this are the reason why racial tensions in… (124,420)
- The Alleged Mistress Behind T.I. & Tiny Divorce Drama… We told you about all the drama surrounding T.I. and… (101,227)
- Shots Fired! Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Go At It Over… Brand Nubian legend Lord Jamar has been very vocal about… (85,473)
- True or False? Yandy Smith’s BF Mandeeces Harris… Wordondastreet is that 34-year-old Mandeeces Harris , Yandy Smith's baby… (80,664)
- Girlfriend Kills Her Boyfriend for Tweeting His #WCW a.k.a.… WTH? Social media is known to break up relationships but… (73,571)
- Popular posts by Top 10 plugin
Woman with 7ft Wide Bottom Says: ‘My Booty Is 7ft Wide and I’m Proud of It!’ [VIDEO]
Baby got back…for real! Even though 33-year old Sarah Massey has to spend extra money to find clothes that fit, turn sideways to go through doors and once broke a toilet bowl just by sitting on it, she says she is proud to have one of the biggest booties in the world at an amazing 7ft wide! This woman definitely put the ‘donk’ in ‘badonkadonk.’ Check out what the life of a woman toting around a 7ft wide backside is like in the article and video below…
The Chicago mother-of-two’s derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.
But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn’t always easy and receives $850 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.
Check out Sarah’s booty in action below:
‘Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad – I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high,’ she revealed. ‘At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary – there’s nothing I can do about it.
Sarah working with her trainer.
‘I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.’ Now Ms Massey is so proud of her unique physique, she even takes part in risque photo shoots for fans of her figure. ‘Some people can’t believe one person can have this much butt,’ she adds. ‘Because I’ve got a relatively small frame on top they say, “that can’t be real”. ‘I carry this weight with me all the time, everywhere I go, it’s definitely not fake. Big booty’s are just in my blood.’
And after discovering an online community of men who appreciate curvy women, Sarah says she has no shortage of admirers. She explained: ‘It began when I took pictures of myself to document my weight loss and a photographer friend put them on Facebook.
‘They got so many likes that he asked if we could do some modelling pictures, then those pictures went viral.’But while she is comfortable with her dimensions, filling her wardrobe is expensive and requires serious planning.
‘Because of my size I can’t ever find outfits in normal stores. My top half is a 7XL and my bottom half is 10XL so I have to go to specialists. ‘I buy most of my clothes online because there are few plus-size stores with big enough clothes. Larger outfits are expensive so I can spend up to $500 per month on clothes.’
And her problems don’t end with finding clothes. Thanks to her ample bottom, she finds it difficult to perform even the most basic chores. ‘With most doorways I have to go in sideways – I do the little wiggle dance to get through,’ she explained. ‘I’ve broken chairs before and I once broke a toilet bowl I was sat on at the theatre – it was awful.’
However, now Sarah is taking steps to tackle her mobility issues with workout sessions to help her lose weight. ‘Although I love my butt I would like to make it just a little bit smaller,’ she confessed. ‘The size that it is causes back problems- even sitting down on a chair can be painful.’ And although Sarah says large posteriors run in the family, she admits that her unhealthy junk food diet doesn’t help. ‘Apart from my younger sister, the women in my family all have large behinds – I only eat between 1,500 and 2,000 calories per day. ‘However, I do have a problem with portion control and I sometimes get tempted by ice cream – that’s my weakness.’
Growing up Ms Massey says she was constantly teased because if her developing behind – and was only chatted up by older men. ‘Guys my age weren’t interested in me – they liked my skinnier friends. Old guys would hit on me because they appreciated my body. ‘Because of that I always ended up in relationships with guys 10, sometimes 20 years older.’
Despite the negative comments and difficulties fitting through the door and into regular clothes, Sarah says she has no regrets and hopes to inspire other women. ‘I’m trying to make the most of what I’ve been given and being confident about who I am makes me happy,’ added Ms Massey. ‘If I can inspire others to embrace their curves and be proud big, beautiful women, I would be very happy.’ – Via DailyMail
Powered by Facebook Comments